Saturday, June 4, 2011

My go-to shopping outfit

Coral shirt: Thrifted, Jeans: Thrifted, Heels: ALDO, Necklace: Thrifted
(WHOA! - Thrifted outfit or what?! - pure awesomness)


One of those days when you dont feel like coming out of your PJ's but R. asked me to go on a mini-shopping trip, I decided to dress decent. And this is what we have. simple outfit.

On our way to shopping, we decided to stop by local bakery and ordered this cream puff...ceam puffs are my fav. I started feeding the driver and we get cream all over his nose! haha

Outfit Analysis:
What worked: Coral with blue is nice
What didn't: I could have done better - I have so many necklaces and scarves...I could have come up with a decent outfit but my brain has been fried lately.

What is your go-to shopping outfit? Tell us your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment