Thursday, June 16, 2011

3. Dear Rain, please go away.





Ignore the #4 above. i have forgotten how to count







This is my outfit #3. I could not post yesterday because I heard some bad news from India (back home) about my wedding coming up in 8 months! Once i feel a bit better after straightening things in my head, i will share it with you all.

It was raining and cold and mucky today but you know me, i try to perceive things differently by dressing bright. it helped a little. And one thing that I really dont like is MY HAIR. and with humid weather it kinda goes very frizzy and nutty - so pony tail is all you gonna get for next week until the weather clears up. But I miss Mr. Sun! I wanna get a tan too, you know! Good thing i kept some pants in the challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment