Sunday, June 19, 2011

Daddy's girl - Happy Fathers Day


This post is dedicated to my dad - papa, as I call him. He is not with me today becuase he is working up in oilsands making money to support his family. He does soooooooo much for us without saying how tough it is for him. In the last few years, we have grown more closer because when I had no one to support me with my decision to marry outside of my culture, he told me - "Don't worry I will make it for you and Ryan". I am so lucky to be your daughter daddy! I love you lots and I look forward to having dinner when you return home. You have always taught me to be a great friend, think of others before ourselves, fight till the end, work hard without worrying about results. You are a great example of what it means to be a human being in this world and I am so looking forward to learn even more from you and nurture our relationship together! You are my #1 HERO! Cheers! :)
Nav


No comments:

Post a Comment