Monday, June 6, 2011

Coral Goes with Khakhi - doesn't it?

Dress - Suzy Sheir, Necklace: F21, Tights: F21, Heels: Payless, Ring: F21
(Confession: yes half of my closet is from F21)

This dress has pockets - i can put everything in them that I need- love multi-functional pieces ya know.

If you havent noticed, I am loving my copper kitten heels; I have worn them ALL LAST WEEK- they are so comfy, not usual for Payless I tell you.


A co-worker told me she wouldn't necessarily wear the coral necklace I have paired with my khakhi dress if she was wearing my outfit....but she wasnot wearing  my outfit! I love this necklace and will wear coral as I wish. Ha!

No, I didnt tell her that. I had to maintain my professionalism.

Outfit Analysis:
What worked: The dress! With cute khakhi print with pockets - HELLO? a good find or what?
What didn't: Wish I could show you my sexy legs but forgot to shave the night before - tights saved me in the morning.

What do you look for when buying dresses?

No comments:

Post a Comment