Monday, June 20, 2011

7. You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go..." - Dr. Suess


Happy Monday - Hope you all had an awesome Fathers Day. I chatted with my dad over yahoo-webcam chat :)


I wore my #7 outfit yesterday to have fathers day dinner with Ryan's family. His parents live out  (which is half hour drive from where I live - I drove there ON MY OWN at 110km/hr - which is SO FAST! its a BIG accomplishment. Hurray!



And then we had supper and ice-cream cake. yumm, I know! And then we started on making our RECEPTION LIST for the Canadian wedding reception - we have 160 guests so far! Now, I gotta figure out a list for the ceremony.



I am still sad the wedding is not happening in INDIA. Guys, I am trying really hard to convince family to say yes to come to India. I just cant imagine having a ceremony here without my grandparents and half my family. I will keep you all updated how the TALK goes.

Thank you for stopping by lovelies! Have a SUPER AWESOME DAY!

xo Nav

No comments:

Post a Comment