Thursday, May 26, 2011

Outfit Analysis


Pants: Fairweather
Flats: Payless
Grey T-shirt: Urban Planet
Cardigan - RICKI's
Scarf - H&M





Hello Beautiful people. Thanks for taking the time to stop by.

Outfit Analysis: (something new I am starting from this post on)

What worked - I like that there is some color in the outfit - green cardigan and wore the floral scarf around my neck to keep me warm on this very cold May day. No I am not kidding you, It is COLD in MAY.

What didn't work - I really don't like the grey long sleeve underneath. I think it might have looked better with a dark sweater or with a blazer on top of the cardigan or could have belted the scarf with a black/brown skinny belt.

Have you checked our love story feature yet? If you missed it, be sure to check it out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment