Friday, May 13, 2011

Love is such a self-less feeling


Mr. F. asked me what Love is to me - Thats the best way I can describe love. Its a self-less feeling.



Blue Sweater: Ricki's
Jeans: Forever 21
Flats: Payless
Necklace: Payless
Belt: Thrifted
Watch: Gift


Lately, I have bought 5 things (clutch, maxi dress, 2 necklaces, fedora) so according to my recent rule: I had to get rid of 5 things in my closet: so got 3 clothing pieces, 2 pairs of heels and donated them to value village tonight.






On a total random chance, I was leaving work to go on my lunch break yesterday and guess who I run into!? Janis from Dress me Dearly - my first face to face intro to an Edmonton style blogger. Its funny I felt so comfortable talking to her like we have met before, but ofcourse we havent! So here is a shoutout to Janis! :)

Today I wore blue on blue - with hints of white. Do you like?

Have an AWESOME  weekend everyone. We have beautiful sunny weather in Edmonton!!

xoxo Nav



No comments:

Post a Comment