Friday, May 20, 2011

Dress to Impress


I chose to not wear the typical Black suit and white buttonup for my interview on thursday this week. Instead, I decided to wear Blue button up with a black fitted blazer and my fav. grey skirt and black tights with some black heels. I wasnt sure about wearing a chunky neclace but felt like taking a risk  so went ahead with that and pearl studs.


Blue Button-up: H&M
Grey Skirt: Fairweather
Tights Suzy Shier
Blazer: Urban behavior
Studs and Necklace: Forever 21
Heels: ALDO









What is your fav. Interview outfit?

Ryan and his awesome outfit!


Ryan is learning Punjabi (my native language) so here he was impressing me with how much he is been learning and I was shocked! He can now make sentences and makes me so very proud and I cant wait to marry him in nine months!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment