Tuesday, April 19, 2011

It's called Spring Fever






Top: Ricki's
Pants: GAP
Cardigan: Ricki's
Ring: Forever 21
Watch: AVON
Earrings: Suzy Shier

Yeah I have spring fever and because of that, I am in a good mood and full of energy! How was your Tuesday?? Hope life is treating you well. Its a short week for us because Friday is good friday and bec I work for Municipal govt, I got Monday off in lieu. =] I am a HAPPY KID to get 4 days off. I am stying in town for Easter. I might paint an egg or two this weekend. What are you doing for Easter?

I got this cardi for only $15 - Oh it feels so great to find good quality clothing for so cheap and its corally pink. You just cant go wrong!. I am sucker for sales and even bigger sucker for having lots of colors in my closet (rainbow closet I call it). I love wearing colors EVERYDAY regardless of the season. I feel like I celebrate life more when I wear colors. Do you feel that way?

I went for Zumba tonight! Love love love dancing! =)

Take care my lovelies,  Hope you are loving the spring fever too! xo

Nav


No comments:

Post a Comment