Saturday, April 9, 2011

ABC's of moi

Hello everyone. I missed yesterdays outfit posts. Oops!! But I did get dressed. For today, I am doing this A.B.C..... tag! Its going around, my dear bloggy friend Natalia did it on her blog here lately. Please check her awesome page out here. Please feel free to do it yourself.
 
 
 
Age:24
Bed Size: Twin (I prefer to sleep on a foamy mattress)
Chore you hate:  Any type of Cleaning (Laundy, dishes, bathroom). On the other hand, I think organizing is different bec I like that. 
Dogs:  none
Essential start of your day:  a good morning call to my babe or a call from him (whoever gets up first)
Favorite Color:  Baby blue/Sky blue AND purple (lately)
Gold or silver:  Gold mostly but some silver too
Height: 5'9'' (It has adv and disadv, trust me)
Instruments I play (or have played): I tried flute, didnt work out so well.
Job Title: Grants Coordinator Support / Employment advisor (Volunteer)
Kids: not there yet, i want 3 though.
Live: On a county called Canada
Mom's Name: Mandeep
Nickname:  Jaan (babe calls me that - means life), navnu, navvie dear, sonu, sonia, laddoo (name of a indian sweet - dad calls me that)
Overnight hospital stays: Once probably when my mom was in labour to deliver my brother, I was 4 then but I have a vivid memory of it.
Pet Peeve: when people cancel plans last minute or people who live life in negativity, ethno-centricism
Quote from a movie:   I am nothing special; just a common man with common thoughts, and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who's ever lived: I've loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has always been enough. - Notebook movie (Any Notebook fans out here??)
Right or left handed: right
 
Siblings: one younger brother - i <3 him too much. He is my best friend.
Time you wake up:  7:09 am
Underwear: Blue today, yesterday it was red.
Vegetables you dislike: I like everything - all veggies I <3
What makes you run late: Snooze button on my alarm and talking on the phone late night with my babe. 
X-rays you've had done: of nothing (P.S. I am not into sports)
Yummy food you make: Indian and western food and everything in between. What I mean by everything in between is stuff like : spicy pizza, curried perogies etc. I struggle with baking though.
Zoo animal:  Big fan of elephants


Well, there you have it!  A little about me!  I am linking up at Scenic Glory, maybe I will see you there! Have an awesome weekend everyone!
 
xo Nav
 
P.S. Look out some organizing your closet tips on TIPPY TUESDAYS episode.
 
P.P.S Will post my next 2 outfits this evening!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment