Second Chance - I gave to this scarf. I know its a lovely color and thats why I bought it but I am not gonna lie, I only wore it second time today. Maybe I will incorporate more in this challenge.
- Yay! for warmer weather +3 degrees!
- My Fiancee asks me everyday now if I am keep up with my blogging with my outfit pics and what I have chosen for my next outfit. I love that he's gonna keep me on track with this.
- This 30X30 challenge is more fun than I thought - My co-workers know what I am upto these days dressing weird (weird according to them but cool according to me). I told some ppl in case i show up with red pants and dont want to get weird stares.
- I am planning for my sweet summer vacation. Gotta start planning in advance. Every summer I go to Vancouver (past 4 summers - I am going to move to Vancouver/Victoria one of these years!) I miss the ocean! But this time I might visit Montreal/Quebec with my bestie!
- Started this morning with kinda bad mood, but made a "mental shift"by 10am and so proud of myself for being able to do so. I learned to do this by reading "Dont sweat the small stuff" book by Richard Carlson. This guy is a genius! Have you guys read or heard about these books? If not, grab a copy!
- HELP ME OUT! Other fashion bloggers/readers - please suggest ways to wear this scarf!
Folks, this is my second post! Hope you enjoyed it! Now I am off to getting my car washed and grocery shopping! Have a great evening! =)
P.S. I am excited for the third outfit!