Wednesday, March 2, 2011

I love Green Blue Flowers!

I think I missed tuesday outfit....... because I was so busy...well I am not gonna rant about how busy I was - its ok. I had a better day today - how about we talk about positive things with a light heart. Talking about positivity, I am so excited for our family, we are getting our hosue built and come summertime, it will be complete. I will live in that house for only few months until we getting married but for the time we are going to be there, its going to be awesome!!

Despite being tired in the morning, I survived the day without coffee (yikes!) and drank my 2 litres of water  instead. It (Kind of) woke me up! Only kind of, not gonna lie.
As I arrived at work, I decorated my office for St. Patricks day and below is the picture of it. Since I had the camera out, I am going to show you how cold it looked outside my office window on 14th floor.......



                                          I love looking at this plant. So pretty!!
Anywho, moving onto what I wore today - grey pants with grey sweater, green full sleeve shirt and lovely printed scarf


                                                      A close up shot.
 Meet my favourite co-worker Dianne...shes THE most positive and happiest person I have ever met. Shes so funny, so full of life. I listen to her past life stories and shes been through some hard stuff in her life. Despite of all the hardships, she counts her blessings and is full of gratitude. I love you Dianne.

Moving onto some simple accessories I wore, my brown watch from Forever 21 (God, I think I keep them in good business, I have too much stuff from that store - don't we all? we do, ok now I do not feel that bad) - I like this watch particularly of its big dial. On days, when I forget my glasses, I can still tell time. hee hee
 I am turning into such a scarf person and I have so many of them..I am thinking of showing you my scarf collection sometime. I wonder if anyone would be interested in that? Let me know in the comments below..
                               and just some simple earrings for work...
 Since its very cold out lately, the weather is VERY dry and our lips get chapped easily. This has been my "Lip saver" product from Wal mart for only $4.80. Highly recommend it, its better than vaseline.

Well, did you like this outfit? let me know. I will always love receiving comments from my readers. I am just getting the hang of blogging now, I love to make time for blogging. It is so much fun. I love it. Thank you guys for taking the time  to stop by and read my blog.

Here is something to think about as you go back to whatever you were doing before:

Have a great day!
Nav

11 comments:

  1. cute scarf, girly:) PS: that's my fave balm too! total necessity.
    YOURS, MINE AND OURS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Meredith and Liesl..for stopping by my blog. Its my favorite scarf! You guys can follow if you like, as I post outfits pretty regularly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nav!! nice to meet you.. thanks for coming by my blog!! always great to meet another awesome blogger!! I love the background of your blog too by the way.. .is so vibrant and beautiful!! and you have some great outfits.. love the grey sweater and turquoise together.. you just gave me a new idea for outfits to try!!

    hope you have a super great weekend and I will catch you next week!!! xoxo Jodi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jodi! nice to meet you too..I love your blog. I am a follower..For you to like my outfits its a compliment in itself. Thanks it means so much. I just set this blog (hobby) of mine just a month ago. I will try to post outfits regularly and cant wait to do kendi's remixer next time around. P.S. I love BC!! i go visit every summer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nav, where did you get those St. Patty's Day things? I am going to deck myself out next Thursday - being Irish as I am. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i bought those at my local dollar stores.I have also seen them at wal-mart :) Let me know wat you find.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Jodi! nice to meet you too..I love your blog. I am a follower..For you to like my outfits its a compliment in itself. Thanks it means so much. I just set this blog (hobby) of mine just a month ago. I will try to post outfits regularly and cant wait to do kendi's remixer next time around. P.S. I love BC!! i go visit every summer.

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute scarf, girly:) PS: that's my fave balm too! total necessity.
    YOURS, MINE AND OURS

    ReplyDelete