Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Peach Glow





Top: Smart Set ($10), Skirt: RICKI's ($15), Pumps: Steve Madden, Watch: Fossil (gift), Necklace: Wal mart($3)

If there is ever a day I want to feel sophisticated - i reach for a pencil skirt. I love the fit, brown color of this one alot, different choice than a typical black skirt. It also goes perfectly with a number of my tops. I decided to pair it with this peach glowing blouse -one of pastels shirts I bought this summer. I love this top, its billowy sleeves and the lace detail on the shoulder.

Hope you all are enjoying the summer!

10 comments:

  1. That top is a nice colour!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You beautiful in your way, great <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi
    Thank you so much for your comment!Wanna follow each other? just let me know...
    xoxo
    http://simplement-heureuse.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  4. classy look! :)
    thanks for the lovely comment on my blog :) mind if we follow each other? please let me know :)
    thanks !

    http://sandrayee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a similar look !! you look really gorgeous : ) I guess pencil skirts make one look elegant and pretty pretty. Isn't it??
    Love
    Nitika
    PS- Have a look at the new post up at my blog - http://www.theshopaholicdiaires.com/2012/07/ootd-classic-black-white-with-twist.html/

    ReplyDelete
  6. peach is such a pretty color on you! love it!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a feminine pretty blouse and paired beautifully with a skirt! You look great! Hope you are having a wonderful day!
    -Jyoti
    Style-Delights Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Nav! Thanks for dropping by LCDF and for your sweet comment!
    I love your blog! :)
    The "Recent Looks" bar on the side is genius! Love it!
    Definitely following, I like so many of your outfits!

    Cheers!
    Maigen

    laconceptiondesfemmes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Welcome to the blog. - Nav

      Delete