So here we go: (atleast I can try hard to write some - its always hard to come up with positive things when you are in a negative mood? Does that ever happen to you?)
So here we go - >>>>> I am greatful for:
- A New house (that comes with a new deck to take pictures on), my new big room. I am greatful that my family could afford a newer bigger house.
- Greatful for a loving family who is doing everything for my happiness and ignoring the rest of the drama
- A loving Fiancee to be. He is wonderful. I wuv you.
- Great close friends who are doing unlimited things to make the engagement party happen...Thank you guys!
- Ability to have food, a roof over my head, a job I love, clothes, ability to buy what I want, healthy body and mind - Oh how I take you for granted.
- Greatful to have amazing readers who read my fashion posts, life posts, rants (Thanks guys!) and who come back to read it day after day.
- Grateful to own a car and be able to drive =)
- Its been 6 years since Ryan and I have been together, and FINALLY in 2 weeks, we will be engaged. THIS IS SO AWESOME.
- Our families get along and have a good time without any of the politics. That is the # 1 reason I did not want to marry into the community. You not only marry the guy but the politics of the extended family that comes with it. I grew up with it and didn't want the same for my future life.
- Ryan's family appreciates our culture, our values and oh so calm and collected when we are explaining things to them even though it is all foreign to them
- I love seeing my dad's smiling face when Ryan speaks in punjabi with him (native Language - from Punjab, India).
- We have a wedding date! YAHOO! =)
Now some pics I love: ENJOY! :)
Good times! :D
Bridesmaids posin on the new deck
I have soft spot for kids, esp the ones live in a vulnerable setting (Aren't they just adorable?!)
Thank you for stopping by guys, hope this gave you a chance and inspiration to count your blessings too if something is troubling you :)