Sunday, August 7, 2011

Polka Dots and Stripes

Shirt: Forever 21
Scarf: H&M
Cargos: Dynamite (bought 7 yrs ago)
Ring, Necklace: Ardene's



This is what I wore this weekend. I was running errands and it was rather cloudy (as oppossed to sunny bec thats what weatherman said) so I went with a pair of cargos. I had originally paired the outfit with a red belt to have a pop of color. But then I saw this picture in my inspiration folder here and got inspired and decided to bust out my red polka dot scarf to use as my BELT. I am actually quite surprised how well it went - I loved pairing this scarf before also in this outfit. Good H&M find, I tell ya! =] 

Its good timing for this outfit as EBEW is also mattern mixing this time around. Will you linking up this time around?

4 comments:

  1. Love he addition of the red belt.. looks really cute!
    www.thegirlatfirstavenue.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guess what?!?  You and I have the exact same polka dog scarf from H&M!  I have yet to wear mine, but you just gave me a great idea...love it!  Thanks so much for stopping by my blog...yours is lovely!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit!  It's so strange that you chose to wear a scarf as a belt because I'm wearing one right now!!  Mine's blue!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute outfit!  Love the stripes and dots together.

    ReplyDelete