Wednesday, September 7, 2011

WIWW - First Link-Up

Last weekend, I found this amazing Linky party over at Pleated Poppy and I thought what a neat idea - showcasing what you wore on Hump day - wednesday. Without further ado, here is what I wore Wednesday!

Skirt: Fairweather  |  V-Neck: Forever 21   |  Necklace: Wal-MART  |  Shoes: Payless




I tried Mustard and Grey combo in my casual look here and what can I say - this is one combo I like alot lately and even though this was a repeat outfit, I decided to blog about it. :)
I will be linking up today here:
pleated poppy

4 comments:

  1. Hi from WIWW, love the color combo, especially with the turquoise jewelry. Great outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cuteness. I am all about the grey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristen @ MrsTnaturally.comSeptember 7, 2011 at 4:15 PM

    Love your outfit!! I especially enjoy the yellow with the turquoise... nice touch!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the yellow and gray! That pencil skirt looks beautiful on you : )

    ReplyDelete